Teranex VC120 Rental in Los Angeles, West L.A., Santa Monica, Culver City, Burbank, and Hollywood
The VC120 is the ultimate Universal frame synchronizer and format converter, with standard 3G and 4:4:4 capabilities. This platform supports 122 format conversions in its basic form and is expandable to 309, the largest number of conversions available today. Just like the VC100, it supports HD Linear Standards Conversions.
Click to Reserve: Rent a Teranex VC120 $150.00/day
The Teranex VC120 is a revision of the Teranex VC100 with all the same great features plus the addition of 3G and 4:4:4 video processing.
The Teranex VC120 brings legendary Teranex image quality to the Broadcasting world. The Teranex VC120 is packed with proprietary Teranex technology, like PixelMotion Deinterlacing and Multi-Directional Diagonal Filtering (MDDF) algorithms, drastically reducing jaggies on diagonal lines. Teranex Per-Pixel Temporal Recursive Noise Reduction algorithm minimizes HD and SD video noise. Correct cadence is assured through Teranex Per-Pixel Video/Film detection. Teranex HQV Technology yields unsurpassed image quality for the demanding Broadcaster.
This flexible frame synchronizer is able to handle just about any signal at its inputs and outputs in either HD or SD formats. The Teranex VC120 uses two Realta image processing engines, reducing overall size while maximizing image processing capability. The result? The best possible picture from the most flexible, powerful, and user-friendly frame synchronizer available today, all in a space-saving 1RU design.
- Software Field Updatability and Upgradability
- Flexible Video and Audio I/O with Available Analog I/O
- Supports AFD, WSS & RP186
- Reaction and Insertion for Active Format Description (AFD)
- Full SD 608 and HD 708 Closed Captioning Capability
- Easy Setup with Intuitive User Interface
- Detachable and Remotable Front Panel
- Front Panel LCD Serves as Video I/O Monitor & Menu Display
- Integrated Video & Tone Test Signal Generator
- Available With Up To 16 Tracks of Audio per Video Processing Channel
- Full Audio Shuffling of all 16 Channels
- Audio Gain, delay & Phase Control of all 16 Channels
- Available SD/HD Linear Frame-rate Conversion
- Redundant Power Supplies
- Color Correction
- Web Server Control
- Logo Insertion
- HD Active Fill
- 3:2 Removal
- Scene Cut Detection
- Slow PAL
- Now With Up To 309 Format Conversions
If you need to rent a Teranex VC120 today, or know you’ll need a Teranex VC120 for rent soon, request your reservation now. Our Equipment can be rented out at a moment’s notice, and we honor our earliest reservation requests first.
Click to Reserve: Rent a Teranex VC120
Although we are located in or near the Los Angeles, West L.A., Santa Monica, Burbank, Hollywood, and Culver City areas, we can ship some equipment nationwide. Reserve your video equipment rental now and we’ll contact you about shipping or delivery.