Harris Legalizer SD/HD DL-860 Rental in Los Angeles, West L.A., Santa Monica, Culver City, Burbank, and Hollywood
The DL-860 serial digital legalizer offers the ultimate solution to the complex world of HD and SD signals. All popular HD and SD formats are accepted, with complete flexibility for legalization of HDI-SDI or SD-SDI inputs.
Click to Reserve: Rent a Harris Legalizer SD/HD DL-860 $250.00/day
The DL-860 output format tracks the input format, and can be legalized to HD, SD, RGB, and/or encoded color space. CRC values are monitored and recalculated to ensure proper output values. Input EQ added to the incoming video is displayed on the front panel. The instrument has a selection to pass or blank all ancillary data without any alteration except CRC correction.
- Instantaneous pixel-by-pixel evaluation and correction
- Adjustable, encoded clip softness
- Fully adjustable RGB and encoded limits
- Fully adjustable HD and SD clip levels
- Corrects for HD and SD color space
- Blank or pass ancillary data
- Adjustable alarm mask
- Standard front-panel EQ display
- CRC monitoring with error indication, recalculation and insertion
- CCS compatible for use with CCS Navigator™ software and NUCLEUS customizable control panel
- GPI control
- Preview output with indications of gamut errors in video data
- Software key option for proc amp controls
Although we are located in or near the Los Angeles, West L.A., Santa Monica, Burbank, Hollywood, and Culver City areas, we can ship some equipment nationwide. Reserve your video equipment rental now and we’ll contact you about shipping or delivery.