You can upload and download files quickly and easily using FileZilla for either Windows or Mac.
You’ll need a username and password to log in. Or, you can get the configuration file, which you can request here. These instructions are for using the configuration file.
When configuring FileZilla, you will download an XML file and import it to your FileZilla client. To configure the FileZilla FTP client:
- If you don’t already have FileZilla, you can get it here: Download Filezilla
- Click the Configure FTP Client link that corresponds to the FTP account you wish to use to connect to your FTP server.
- Click the FTP or SFTP link to download the XML file. We recommend that you use SFTP whenever possible, as it is generally more secure than FTP.
- Open your FileZilla FTP client.
- Select the Import option from the File menu (File ⇀ Import).
- Select the XML file you have just downloaded and click OK.
- Click the OK button on the resulting Import Settings window.
- Click OK on the resulting Import Successful window.
- To open a connection to your FTP server, select the Site Manager feature from the File menu (File ⇀ Site Manager).
- Select your domain from the Select Entry menu.
- Click the Connect button to connect to your FTP server.