Connecting to the WMG FTP server using CoreFTP is easy. Just follow these instructions.
You’ll need a username and password to log in. Or, you can get the configuration file, which you can request here. These instructions are for using the configuration file.
- If you don’t already have it, download Core FTP for Windows from here and then install it.
- Select either the FTP Configuration File or the SFTP Configuration File option and save it to your desktop.
- Double-click on the configuration file you just downloaded.
- Core FTP will automatically open and log you into your FTP account.
- To import Core FTP configuration settings, click Sites⇀Site Manager. Next, right click the main window and click Import⇀Core FTP. Select the saved configuration file to import the data.